Polymer concrete line vents
Due to the sophisticated width of 20 cm, the K200 liner can be built in perfectly. The K200 always fits perfectly as a line gully against the tire or in a central mole. The width of 20 cm fits the most common vowel sizes. With a length of 45 cm and a generous watering surface, the K200 drains rainwater quickly. The vortex connection has a stench lock as standard. This can be carried out on all four sides of the chamber and has a connection for 125 mm or 160 mm pipe.
Advantages of Multipoint K200
- Fits exactly in the stretch / roll layer along the curb;
- fits in compact mole;
- height-adjustable grid (2-part version);
- oblique design fits flush with the cant of the stretch / roll layer;
- quieter street scene with less pollution;
- Hinged D400 gratings with drainlock © closure for better traffic safety;
- good accessibility for suction pipe (130 mm);
- different chamber heights (500, 800, 100mm) for a silbvang capacity of up to 25 liters.