The Stradal cable trays are ideal for cable penetrations, water and gas pipe transport. The covers can be provided in concrete or cast iron and are suitable for heavy traffic.
The HRI cable tray is a self-supporting type I tray with a cast iron cover and is available in different versions. This gutter can handle loads up to D400.
- Dry networks
- Cable trays for telecom, electrical, optical cables
- Protection of lines for petrol, gas, air conditioning
- Transport of water
Properties of the gutter
- Self-supporting drainage channel Type I, is installed without concrete casing
- High-quality self-compacting concrete C 55/67 W + R provided with a reinforcement mesh (resistant to frost, thaw, salts, petrol, oil, ...)
- Length = 2.25 m or 3 m.
- Sturdy wide edge protection in galvanized steel connected to the reinforcement
- Tongue and groove system with recess (also with male / female end plates) that is sealed to ensure a watertight system
- Fast installation due to the length and the presence of set pins for the alignment
- Length, mass of elements and pins ensure the stability of the gutter
- Equipped with 2 lifting loops to lift the elements
Properties of the diamond plate
- Manufactured from nodular cast iron FGS 500-7
- Anti-slip structure
- Delivered bolted (2 bolts per 0.75m grid)
- Available with anti-theft bolts on request