The cable trays from Stradal are ideal for cable entries, for water and gas pipeline transport. The lids can be provided in concrete or cast iron and are suitable for heavy traffic.
The HRI cable tray is a self-supporting type I channel with cast iron lid and is available in different versions. This gutter can handle loads up to D400.
- Dry networks
- Cable trays for telecom, electrical, optical cables
- Protection of pipes for petrol, gas, air conditioning
- Transport of water
Characteristics of the gutter
- Self-supporting drain channel Type I, is installed without concrete cover
- High-quality self-compacting concrete C 55/67 W + R with a reinforcement net (resistant to frost, thaw, salts, petrol, oil,…)
- Length = 2.25 m or 3 m.
- Sturdy wide edge protection in galvanized steel connected to the reinforcement
- Tongue and groove system with recess (also with male / female end plates) that is sealed to ensure a watertight system
- Fast installation due to the length and presence of pins for alignment
- Length, mass of elements and stud pins ensure the stability of the gutter
- Equipped with 2 lifting loops to lift the elements
Properties of the tear plate
- Made of nodular cast iron FGS 500-7
- Anti-slip structure
- Bolts are supplied (2 bolts per 0.75 m grid)
- Available on request with anti-theft bolts