Stradal concrete gutters
Diederen Afwateringstechniek has concrete gutters from Stradal in its range. Stradal is a French producer of self-supporting gutters, with good name recognition. Their gutters can be used in all kinds of areas. They have already been used in the construction of the TGV, the French high-speed train, and at airports. But the gutters are also very suitable for smaller projects.
We have a wide range of Stradal cable trays. These gutters are suitable for cables, water and gas pipes. We offer the covers in cast iron, suitable for heavy traffic, class D 400KN.
Self-supporting Stradal gutters
The Stradal gutters can be installed without shuttering and are therefore self-supporting. This makes them easy to install and saves money. The gutters are resistant to all kinds of weather, such as frost and rain.
HRI cable tray from Stradal
The HRI cable tray from Stradal is a duct with a cast iron cover, making it resistant to heavy traffic. The standard length is 2 meters 25 or 3 meters. The gutter is available from an inner width of 15 centimeters to an interior width of 60 centimeters. In addition to the gutters themselves, fitting pieces and end plates are also available. As a result, you will find the total package for installing the Stradal cable trays with us.
Would you like more information about the Stradal cable trays? Please feel free to contact one of our employees. You can reach us by phone between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. You can also reach us by e-mail. You can request a quote via the website. You will receive this within one to two working days, so that you quickly know how much your required drainage products cost. We will be happy to explain the quotation for you.
Diederen Afwateringstechniek has been offering drainage products for 25 years. You can contact us for all kinds of solutions. We always have many products in stock, so you can get started quickly. You can pick up the materials yourself or have them delivered at home.
- Dry networks
- Cable trays for telecom, electrical, optical cables
- Protection of pipes for petrol, gas, air conditioning
- Transport of water
Properties of the gutter
- Self-supporting drainage channel Type I, is installed without concrete casing
- High-quality self-compacting concrete C 55/67 W + R provided with a reinforcement mesh (resistant to frost, thaw, salts, petrol, oil, ...)
- Length = 2.25 m or 3 m.
- Sturdy wide edge protection in galvanized steel connected to the reinforcement
- Tongue and groove system with recess (also with male / female end plates) that is sealed to ensure a watertight system
- Fast installation due to the length and the presence of set pins for the alignment
- Length, mass of elements and set pins ensure the stability of the gutter
- Equipped with 2 lifting loops to lift the elements
Properties of the diamond plate
- Manufactured from nodular cast iron FGS 500-7
- Anti-slip structure
- Delivered bolted (2 bolts per 0.75m grid)
- Available with anti-theft bolts on request