You have no items in your shopping cart
DLT Starline slotted installation instructions
1. The DLT Starline has the option of a side and bottom spout. The side outlet is integrated in the end plate, the bottom outlet in a connecting piece. For an underflow, drill the hole (Ø45mm) in the gutter preferably with a hole saw at the position where the connecting coupling piece is placed.
Note: Connect a maximum of 6 meters of DLT Starline to one bottom outlet and a maximum of 5 meters to a side outlet. There is no stench lock with this system. Create a trap when connected to a waste water sewer.
2. Make a trench of approx. 15 cm deep for the foundation. The foundation must have a minimum size of 5 cm high and 10 cm wide.
3. Insert the stabilized sand (1: 3 - cement: sand) into the trench. Adjust the mixture to the desired height. Click the connecting pieces around the channel elements and adjust to the correct height. Fill the slot with sand cement for example on the bottom. Always leave the grid in the channel element.
4. Carefully compact the foundation strip around the gutter, leaving the gutter in its original form.
- In the case of new paving, we recommend tensioning a wire for determining the height level. Always set the grid 3 mm below the wire.
- If you install the gutter in an existing paving, we recommend that you make a template with the desired height out of wood to be finished.
- When the gutter is laid along an upright wall, the wing of the coupling piece must be broken off on that side.
5. You have the option to shorten the gutter with grid to any desired length by sawing.
6. The end plates are attached to the ends of the gutter string. Due to the difference in the expansion coefficient of plastic (gutter) and aluminum (grid), it is possible that the gutter length deviates slightly from the grid.
7. All plastic parts can be connected to each other watertight using PVC glue.
8. Partly depending on the chosen paving, the gutter on the side will be supplemented with street sand or stabilized sand.
was added to your shopping cart
Out of stock