Grundfos submersible pump Unilift CC
The Unilift CC is a single-stage submersible drainage pump, designed for pumping drain water and gray waste water. The Unilift CC can suck up to 3mm from the floor surface by removing the strainer. The Unilift CC is suitable for both permanent and temporary installation. The Unilift CC submersible pumps are equipped with a check valve on the discharge side to prevent backflow from the pipe system. An adapter ensures proper connections to 3/4”, 1” or 1 1/4” outlets.
The strainer is made of stainless steel, the main pump parts, eg the sleeve and the pump housing, are made of molded composite materials.
The Multibox B-CC7 submersible pumps consist of a Unilift CC combined with other elements such as a hose with Storz coupling, an adapter for Storz coupling with threads and a box with perforated sides that can be used as a pre-strainer for the pump. It is the perfect solution for use as an emergency kit for single-family homes in the event of a flood.
Applications submersible pumps type Unilift CC
The Unilift CC is designed to pump the following:
- Water and rainwater in horticulture
- Water from rivers and lakes
- Rainwater, drainage water and water from floods
- Water for filling/emptying containers, ponds, tanks, etc.
- Wastewater from showers, washing machines and sinks below sewer level
- Pool water
- Ditch drainage water
- Groundwater (lowering)
- Effluent from viaducts, underpasses, etc.
- Drainage water from garage sprinkler systems.
Features and benefits submersible pumps type Unilift CC
- Composite materials
- stainless steel sieve
- Self-bleeding valve in handle
- Available with level switch
- Suitable for low suction levels