Grundfos waste water pump SL1
The SL program is designed to optimize performance in your system, minimize known risk factors and reduce maintenance requirements. The remarkably durable SL range offers long-lasting, service-friendly wet wastewater pumping.
The highest standards of motor efficiency ensure substantial energy and cost savings. Motors are based on highly efficient components, increasing motor efficiency and pump life.
The pumps are available with Super Vortex impellers (SLV) for applications with low operating hours, dry matter content higher than 5% and a spherical free passage up to max. 100 mm, or with the S- tube impeller (SL1) for applications with a high number of operating hours, a dry matter content of maximum 3 % and a spherical free passage of up to 100 mm.
The S- tube impeller is the only impeller on the market designed for the challenges of modern wastewater with variable dry matter content. The simple and robust design of the S- tube impeller offers world-class efficiency without compromising free passage.
The SL pump is designed for the transport of wastewater and surface water, domestic, municipal and industrial wastewater and process water.
The SL pump is also available in an explosion-proof (Ex) version. SL pumps are available in versions with a stainless steel impeller for aggressive environments.
Features and benefits
- High motor efficiency provides substantial energy and cost savings.
- Intelligent adaptive controls ensure reliable operation with low energy consumption.
- Integrated analog sensors provide complete monitoring of pump condition.
- Lifting handle designed for optimal balance and correct lifting.
- Smooth, easy-to-clean surface is extremely robust and impact-resistant.
- One cable to the pump, which simplifies pump installation, commissioning and maintenance.
- Moisture-proof plug connection ensures that no liquid can enter the motor.
- Patented Smart Seal auto-coupling gasket provides a completely leak-free connection.
- Easy-to-open clamp for quick and easy removal of the pump from the motor unit.
- Double mechanical shaft ensures longer uptime with less downtime.
- Shorter motor shaft reduces vibration to protect shaft seals and bearings.
- Choice of Super Vortex or S- tube impeller.
- Replaceable wear ring to restore maximum pump efficiency.