SL1 Sewage pump with S-tube® impeller
The SL program has been developed for optimizing the performance in your system, minimizing the known risk factors and reducing maintenance requirements. The remarkably sustainable SL program offers long-term, service-friendly wet pumping of waste water.
The highest standards in terms of engine efficiency guarantee substantial energy and cost savings. Motors are based on highly efficient components, which increases the motor efficiency and the service life of the pump.
The pumps are available with SuperVortex impellers (SLV) for applications with low operating hours, dry matter content higher than 5% and a spherical free passage up to max. 100 mm, or with the S- tube impeller (SL1) for applications with a high number of operating hours, a dry matter content of up to 3% and a spherical free passage of up to 100 mm.
The S- tube impeller is the only impeller on the market that is designed for the challenges of modern wastewater with a variable dry matter content. The simple and robust design of the S- tube impeller offers world-class efficiency without compromising on free passage.
The SL pump is designed for transport of drainage and surface water, domestic, municipal and industrial waste water and process water.
The SL pump is also available in an explosion-proof (Ex) version. SL pumps are available in versions with a stainless steel impeller for aggressive environments.
Features and benefits
- A high engine efficiency ensures substantial energy and cost savings.
- Intelligent adaptive controls guarantee reliable operation with low energy consumption.
- Integrated analogue sensors offer complete monitoring of the pump condition.
- Lift handle designed for optimum balance and correct lifting.
- Smooth, easy to clean surface is extremely robust and impact-resistant.
- One cable to the pump, which simplifies pump installation, commissioning and maintenance.
- Moisture-proof plug connection ensures that no liquid can enter the engine.
- Patented SmartSeal automatic coupling gasket offers a completely leak-free connection.
- Easy to open clamp for quick and easy disassembly of the pump from the motor unit.
- Dual mechanical shaft guarantees a longer operating time with less downtime.
- Shorter motor shaft reduces vibrations to protect the shaft seals and bearings.
- Choose from SuperVortex or S- tube fan.
- Replaceable wear ring to give the pump maximum efficiency again.