The Oleopator is a KOMO certified concrete oil separator for underground installation with traffic load D, 400KN which meets NEN-EN 858 and BRL 5251. The prefab reinforced concrete basin is monolithically cast, fully in accordance with NEN-EN 206-1 concrete quality C 35/45 . The inside has an oil-resistant coating on a blasted surface or a PE lining.
- No vulnerable connections
- Small space requirement due to compact construction
- High oil collection capacity
- Low connection depth
- Coalescing screen and coarse dirt filter are easy to remove during maintenance and emptying
- High separation efficiency
- Simple conversion from class II to class I coalescence separator
- Complies with NEN-EN 858 and BRL 5251
- KOMO certified.