Polymer concrete line gullies
Due to the sophisticated width of 20 cm, the K200 line gully can be installed perfectly. As a line gully against the belt or in a central mole gutter, the K200 always connects perfectly. The width of 20cm fits the most common clinker formats. With a length of 45 cm and the generous watering surface, the K200 quickly drains rainwater. The killer connection has a stench trap as standard. This can be carried out on all four gully sides and has a connection for 125mm or 160mm pipe.
Advantages Multipoint K200
- Fits exactly in the stretch / roll layer along the curb;
- fits in compact mole gutter;
- height adjustable grille (2-part version);
- oblique design fits flush to the cant of the stretch / roll layer;
- calmer street scene with less pollution;
- Hinged D400 grids with drainlock © closure for better road safety;
- good accessibility for the suction tube (130mm);
- different chamber heights (500, 800, 100mm) for a silt trap capacity of up to 25 liters.