MULTILIFT lifting stations are complete systems designed for lifting waste water from a level below the sewer system in buildings of any size, so that the water can be easily drained into the sewer. They combine pumps with tanks and controls for easy installation at minimal costs.
The lifting stations offer simple solutions for complex problems.
MULTILIFT units range in size from small MSS units for single-family homes to large MD1 units designed for large buildings. Regardless of their size, MULTILIFT units are designed for compactness and easy installation.
This range of lifting stations consists of a number of models ranging from small, single-source units to double pump systems, with tank capacities from 66 liters to 1,350 liters.
A lifting station collects waste water from below the sewer level in a building and transports it to the sewer system. It also prevents backflow of water in the event of high water in the sewer.
For single-family homes and holiday homes, use MULTILIFT MSS or M. Multi-family homes and commercial or public buildings always require a double pump system; choose MULTILIFT MD, MLD, or MD1 / MDV.
Features and benefits
- There are five engine sizes available for each tank size (M, MD, MLD)
- Pre-assembled units include a check valve (MSS, M, MD, MLD)
- The lower weight means easy handling and installation (MSS, M, MD, MLD)
- Easy-to-use microprocessor with set points for two different levels (MSS, M, MD)
- Two adjustable inlet heights in one system (MSS, M, MD)
- Reliable microprocessor control keeps up to date with the operating status
- High quality pressure sensor without contact with waste water and separate high water alarm sensor
- Flexible inlet connections with sockets and connectors.
Choice of three main DN100 inlets with two additional inlet connections offer maximum flexibility
- Extensive range of tank sizes for every conceivable application: 66 - 100 - 120 - 270 - 450 - 900 and 1350 liters
- Angled tank bottoms to prevent sedimentation and to reduce the amount of residual waste water
- Airtight polyethylene material for gas and odor-proof system. Non-clogging Vortex impellers with ball passages up to 80 mm
- Unique pump design of the SE pumps for MD1 / MDV (see SE pages).