Drainage pumps & submersible pumps type CC
The Unilift CC is a single-stage submersible drainage pump, designed for pumping drain water and gray waste water. The Unilift CC can suck up to 3 mm from the floor surface by removing the strainer. The Unilift CC is suitable for both permanent and temporary installation. The Unilift CC submersible pumps are equipped with a non-return valve on the discharge side to prevent backflow from the piping system. An adapter ensures good connections at 3/4 ", 1" or 1 1/4 "outlets.
The screen is made of stainless steel, the most important pump parts, for example the can and the pump housing, are made of cast composite materials.
The Multibox B-CC7 submersible pumps consist of a Unilift CC combined with other elements such as a hose with Storz coupling, an adapter for Storz coupling with screw thread and a box with perforated sides that can be used as a pre-filter for the pump. It is the perfect solution for use as an emergency kit for single-family homes in the event of flooding.
Applications submersible pumps type CC
The Unilift CC is designed for pumping the following:
- Water and rain water in horticulture
- Water from rivers and lakes
- Rainwater, drainage water and water from floods
- Water for filling / emptying containers, ponds, tanks, etc.
- Waste water from showers, washing machines and wash basins below sewer level
- Swimming pool water
- Ditch drainage water
- Groundwater (reduction)
- Effluent of overpasses, underpasses, etc.
- Drainage water from sprinkler systems of garages.
Features and benefits of submersible pumps type CC
- Composite materials
- Stainless steel strainer
- Self-venting valve in handle
- Available with level switch
- Suitable for low suction levels