SLV waste water pump with Vortex impeller
A waste water pump or submersible pump offers a solution in situations where waste water does not pass through the normal
sewerage can be disposed of. Diederen Afwateringstechniek supplies a waste water pump, submersible pump, waste water pump or sewer pump from the Grundfos brand. The high-quality waste water pump or submersible pump from Grundfos can be found everywhere where waste water must be pumped, cleaned and removed.
The SE and SL waste water pumps programs offer the highest total efficiency that is available in the market. Innovative Grundfos technologies combine intelligence, motors, hydration and functionality for the challenges of modern wastewater, maximizing the hydraulic, electrical and mechanical efficiency of your pumps.
The pumps are available with SuperVortex impellers (SEV) for applications with a low number of operating hours, dry matter content higher than 5% and a spherical free passage up to max. 100 mm, or with the S- tube impeller for applications with a high number of operating hours, a dry matter content of up to 3% and a spherical free passage of up to 160 mm.
The S- tube impeller is the only impeller on the market that is designed for the challenges of modern wastewater with a variable dry matter content. The simple and robust design of the S- tube impeller offers world-class efficiency without compromising on free passage.
The SE and SL programs are built for years of trouble-free operation and can be installed wet or dry without engine cooling. In addition, they are extremely reliable and easy to maintain.
The Grundfos SEV and SL pump programs are designed for the processing of waste water, process water and unfiltered sewage water in heavy-duty municipal, commercial and industrial applications. They can be permanently installed using an automatic connecting guide rail system or a fixed pipe connection; the pumps are also suitable for freestanding installation, or as portable company pumps.
Features and benefits
- IE3 motor efficiency for substantial energy and cost savings.
- Intelligent adaptive controls guarantee reliable operation with low energy consumption.
- Integrated analogue sensors offer complete monitoring of the pump condition.
- Lift handle designed for optimum balance and correct lifting.
- Smooth, easy to clean surface is extremely robust and impact-resistant.
- One cable to the pump, which simplifies pump installation, commissioning and maintenance.
- Moisture-proof plug connection ensures that no liquid can enter the engine.
- Patented SmartSeal automatic coupling gasket offers a completely leak-free connection.
- No special tools are required for easy-to-remove screws for pump maintenance.
- Dual mechanical shaft guarantees a longer operating time with less downtime.
- Shorter motor shaft reduces vibrations to protect the shaft seals and bearings.
- Closed cooling system for dry installation.
- Choose from SuperVortex or S- tube fan.
- SmartTrim enables easier setting of the impeller clearance for maximum pump efficiency.